Looking for the best dividend stocks? Join 9000+ investors in the #1 newsletter for dividend investing. Click Here to Try for Free!
People all over the world are looking for ways to invest to make profits that will build and grow their financial stability. One common investing method is dividend investing. Dividends refer to the distribution of any company’s earnings or profits to eligible shareholders. The payments and amounts of dividends are determined by the company. There are a lot of resources like dividend investing newsletters, blogs and podcasts that help you identify companies that are regular dividend payers. Dividend investing podcasts talk about such companies, their history, and their current news in the market.
10 Best Dividend Investing Podcasts You Need to Follow in 2022
Best Dividend Investing Podcasts
Here are 10 of the best dividend investing podcasts you can follow:
- The Sure Investing Podcast is a part of Sure Dividend’s membership package. The dividend stock podcast includes interviews of different successful investors as well as investment professionals that talk about relevant dividend-related topics. The listeners are able to hear different actionable investing ideas and strategies that will help them along their investing journey.The podcast has different episodes that discuss multiple topics like dividend investing in general, crypto, ETFs, financial statement analyses, etc. The dividend investing podcast also hosts different guests on different episodes that focus on the above-mentioned topics. Some episodes discuss systematic dividend investing, the rules of dividend investing, and dividend ETFs, amongst others.
- Safe Dividend Investing is a dividend stock podcast hosted by Ian Duncan MacDonald who discusses his journey in investing to educate listeners and ensure that they do not make the same mistakes he did when he first began investing. This is a great dividend investing podcast for any kind of investor who wants to get an insight on the market and on different investing techniques that will be beneficial to them. The host also gives excellent investment advice which will help listeners in the long run.
- The Dividend Guy Blog Podcast is a podcast hosted by Mike Heroux, a passionate investor and someone who simply articulates how the market works to his listeners. The podcast covers all aspects of dividend investing growth in a clear and detailed way to make it easy for listeners to understand. The host also lists several examples and facts that support his advice on how to respond to fluctuations in the market and how to build and manage your investment portfolio.
The Dividend Café is a dividend investing podcast hosted by David L. Bahsnen who is an investing and financial advisor who appears on various business channels as a frequent guest. He is also an author who has published books on investing. Listeners of his podcast will give you a new perspective on the market as well as how to manage and understand capital. He delivers his commentary on the market in a free of conflict manner that is rooted in philosophical commitments. His podcast has episodes that discuss the market, investing committees, and stock prices among many others where he talks about the current events in the market, the future of the market, etc.
- The KeyStone Stock Talk Podcast is a dividend stock podcast created by Canadian investors specifically for Canadian investors although it can be listened to by anyone, anywhere in the world. It is an interactive podcast hosted by Ryan Irvine and Aaron Dunn who discuss investing strategies, high-quality as well as profitable Canadian stocks as well as US tech leaders.The hosts also take listener questions making it highly interactive and a good listen. In some episodes of the podcast, we find the hosts discuss strategies on how to build a stock portfolio, the different Canadian and American stocks across all market sectors, the pros and cons of investing that will all help in long-term growth and selecting the best dividend stocks.
- The Tom Dupree Show is a podcast hosted by Tom Dupree who is an investment advisor and representative with nearly forty years of experience in the business. The podcast aims to help listeners invest in their retirement. The podcast has different episodes that discuss different topics related to dividend investing and investing in general. Listeners of the podcast will get the privilege of learning from an expert in the business which will be beneficial to them as they learn about different strategies, the dos and don’ts of investing, and the market, amongst many other things.
- Dapper Dividends is a dividend investing podcast hosted by a dividend growth investor who is passionate about the market. The podcast has two weekly episodes where the host discusses their thoughts and ideas on the market based on experience in the market and real life. The unique ideas of the host allow listeners to get an insight into investing and the market while learning about ways to improve their investing strategies. The episodes of the podcast discuss real-time investing strategies and stock prices that will keep you updated about the market and be beneficial to your investing journey.
- The AMM Dividend Growth Podcast is a podcast that focuses on dividend growth investing and the American Money Management (AMM) Dividend Growth Portfolio. Hosted by Glenn Busch who is also the lead portfolio manager, this dividend stock podcast discusses current dividend-paying stocks, the catalysts and drivers for dividend growth, the different risks of investment, etc. This is a great podcast for listeners who are in dividend investing as you can get access to some of the best information related to the market and bettering your own investment strategies.
- Dividend Talk is a podcast hosted by two Europeans but is available for listeners anywhere in the world. The hosts discuss dividend growth investing and talk about the current news related to the stock market and to dividend investing. Some of the episodes of the podcast give listeners access to discussions on the basics of dividend investing, the condition of the market, the pros and cons of investing in different companies, the different steps to take to ensure the best profits while investing, etc.
- The Canadian Investor is a dividend investing podcast hosted by Braden Dennis and Simon Belanger for Canadian investors. The podcast features episodes with in-depth discussions based on individual stocks as well as different investing strategies that also incorporate the nuances around Canadian investment. The experience of the hosts and their fresh takes and well-researched information is a great podcast for Canadian investors to follow. In addition to investment strategies, the market, and the like, the hosts also discuss great companies that pay dividends on their podcast, along with other dividend-related topics.
Listening to the best dividend investing podcasts is a great way to learn more about the dividend market and dividend investing. Podcasts present a unique way to learn as they can be listened to at any time of the day while driving, doing house chores, etc. presenting you with a great opportunity to learn while you multitask. The ten best dividend investing podcasts mentioned above are great to listen to for investors or anyone interested in dividend investing.
This Options Discord Chat is The Real Deal
While the internet is scoured with trading chat rooms, many of which even charge upwards of thousands of dollars to join, this smaller options trading discord chatroom is the real deal and actually providing valuable trade setups, education, and community without the noise and spam of the larger more expensive rooms. With a incredibly low-cost monthly fee, Options Trading Club (click here to see their reviews) requires an application to join ensuring that every member is dedicated and serious about taking their trading to the next level. If you are looking for a change in your trading strategies, then click here to apply for a membership.